Inspiration on the First

There are two people I hold so dear in my heart especially on this particular day of the year. My grandmother is a truly remarkable person. Today is her and my father's birthday and words can't begin to describe the inspiration that they are to me. Though we lost my grandfather on the very same day, both still manage to have a ginormous smile on their faces each birthday. The strength that it takes for them to continue to let his memory live on and still be the loving people that they are is remarkable. Every smile and laugh shared reminds me how important it is for us to keep smiling through the rough patches in our lives. It gets better and both of them are living proof of that. I feel so incredibly lucky to have two strong rolemodels in my life.

Happy birthday to both my grandmother and father. I love you both very much. 

Rest in peace, Grandpa. We love and miss you so much.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sight Seeing

I'm writing again...

What is a Writer?