Happy Birthday Amy!

“If you have good friends, no matter how much life is sucking , they can make you laugh.”
~P.C. Cast, Author of a Never Ending Vampire Series 


I've known you since I was a child but honestly over the years I'm glad we've become friends and grown together to be best friends. It's actually one of the most amazing things to find a friend who is always a joy to be around...and of course by joy I mean someone I can happily torment others with. You're one of the most caring, funny and outrageously pretty women in my life. I'm so excited to spend our summer by bonfires, pools, driving and on a beach AND EVEN MORE STOKED TO WATCH IT BACK IN SEPTEMBER. I hope your birthday is one of the best ones you've had yet because without you I wouldn't have made it through English with El Patrone this year. All the best, Aims. Happy birthday and an abundance of love. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sight Seeing

I'm writing again...

What is a Writer?