Happy Birthday, Alessia!

“Love and friendship. They are what make us who we are, and what can change us, if we let them.” 
~Emily Giffin, An Author We Both Like

Oh Alessia, out of all the people I know, of all the people that have let me down, I am so overjoyed to say you have never done me wrong in any instance. I do not know where I would be without you. A lot of people aren't fortunate enough to say some of the things I can about you. You make me laugh when I'm having a horrible day, you are here for me whenever I need you, always smiling and I'm so glad to know that no matter what I do and what is thrown at us we will never falter. There is no other person I'd be glad to call my best friend. Thank you so much for everything you do for me. You are honestly one of the biggest inspirations in my life. Watching you become more passionate every day about the things you love puts no doubts in my mind as to where you're going to end up in an amazing place. Know that no matter what I will always be here encouraging you. Fear no man, together we're unstoppable. Love you with all my heart, Ale. Have the most amazing day ever because you deserve the world and more. (hot boys, a sun tan, good hair, hot boys, hot boys, cake, sour cream and onion chips, hot boys and a car) Happy birthday, lovely. Two more years and I can say drink up! (JOKES TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sight Seeing

I'm writing again...

What is a Writer?