Expression (A Tribute to my One Year as a Blogger)

As of yesterday, this blog is exactly 365 days old. To most, this little freeze frame in time means very little, leaving it insignificant in the madness of life. But to me, this day marks one year of self expression, a year of indulgences into my sub conscious and letting the words that inspire me most flow through my very fingertips onto the paper.

This blog, though showcases (hopefully) my ability to write, is a form of free expression that is mainly an outlet for me and my emotions and quite frankly, that is one of the most important things for a person, in my opinion. The ability to express ones self is crucial in this crazy world. So, be it painting, dancing, getting on that field for a game or whatever the case may be, express yourself in any way you know how. Expression can be some of the most beautiful art created by man, no matter what the form and I am truly thankful that I have found my way of creating that art.

Stay lovely my readers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sight Seeing

I'm writing again...

What is a Writer?